PTG Meeting Rescheduled to This Friday at 9:30am
Our next meeting will be held this Friday, January 14th at 9:30am via Zoom video-conference. A link to the call will be sent via email on Thursday. We are always interested in fresh ideas on ways to enrich the CMS experience for students and their families. Please join us to brainstorm, ask questions or just to listen in!
Half Day This Wednesday
This Wednesday, January 12, will be a half day at school with dismissal at 11:30am for 6th grade and 11:40am for 7th and 8th grades. No lunch, no snack/recess and no homeBASE. Click here for an updated bell schedule.
Homework Free Weekend!
This coming weekend (January 14 – 17) is a Challenge Success No Homework Weekend. Click here for more information and a list of all the no homework weekends for the 21/22 school year.
Two Long Weekends Coming Up
There will be no school next Monday (Jan 17) in observance of Martin Luther King Jr Day nor on the following Monday (Jan 24th) due to a professional development day for staff. See the district news section below for information on a special presentation celebrating Martin Luther King, Jr.
Your Donations to Bay State Textiles Benefit the PTG
Cleaned out your closets over break? Wondering where to bring those bags of clothes? The CMS PTG receives a little money for each item placed in the Bay State Textiles bin in front of the Sanborn building. They accept clothing, footwear, accessories, linens and stuffed animals in ANY condition as long as everything is clean and dry – even damaged or stained items can be repurposed! Check out a list of what they accept and their FAQs. Please help out the CMS PTG by using the bin at Sanborn to donate your unwanted textiles.
Much gratitude to the many families of the Concord Public Schools and the Concord-Carlisle Regional School District for their ongoing efforts to keep our schools open safely. Your dedication to the kids and to our shared civic duty is apparent and admirable!
- January 12 – Half day, dismissal at 11:30am for 6th grade, 11:40am for 7th/8th grade
- January 12 – Middle school building project informational Zoom meeting, 11am
- January 13 – Middle school building project informational Zoom meeting, 7pm
- January 14 – PTG meeting, 9:30am
- January 14-17 – Homework-free weekend
- January 17 – No school (Martin Luther King Jr Day)
- January 19 – Middle school building project informational Zoom meeting, 1pm
- January 21 – Celebration of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., 6:30pm
- January 24 – No school (professional development day for teachers)
- January 28 – Parents’ Night Out at Orange Theory – POSTPONED, NEW DATE TBA
- February 3 – CCHS 8th Grade Curriculum Night for 8th grade parents and 8th grade students, 6:30pm
- February 9 – PTG meeting, 7:30pm (note Wednesday evening timing)
From the CMS Daily Announcements
Winter Clubs Are In Full Swing
The After School Program page has been updated to include new winter clubs. Also, most clubs that are continuing from fall into the winter are still accepting new students.
CMS List of Important Dates
Click here to view the CMS list of dates, now updated through the end of February.